Friday, February 7, 2014

Dickerman Park(ing Lot)

Here are some beautiful photos of Dickerman Park(ing lot) after a snowfall.


This picture provides a good view of the avenue.  



Working our way Eastbound along the avenue.


There is a Rav4 in Dickerman Park.


Someone has full-on dragged a dumpster, RV, and porta-potty in to Dickerman Park.


The picture above begs a serious question.  As a resident of St. Paul, can I purchase one of these...


...and start a new life in a St. Paul park of my choice.  I'm conflicted.  This would be close to my employer:


But this location would bring me closer to nature.


I know what you are thinking--it will require a permit.  I'm one step ahead of you.  I spoke with my lawyer, Jack Prescott, and he said that the current state of Dickerman Park sets a strong precedence we can work with. 







No comments:

Post a Comment